translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

laduree shirts and tea


Dear Fairies,

I got a lovely bunch of gifts from my mother when she went to France. Laduree is a famous sweets shop in France that specializes in macaron and Uniqlo had a line of collaboration shirts with Laduree. I got three shirts from Uniqlo and a Marie Antoinette tea from Laduree. The Uniqlo shopping bag even has a bunch of macaron on it.
Laduree unfortunately has locations in only one city in certain countries, so the only one in the US is in New York City. I hope to go check it out next time I'm in the big city though.
The tea is wonderful and I love the shirts. Uniqlo definitely has some of the best quality clothing.







~Sparkling Ga Eul

2 comments:

  1. I love the T-shirts, especially the second one *o* I wish I could buy Uniqlo clothes in my country :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ^_^ That one's my favorite too! Aw that's unfortunate :-/ There's always the Internet if you're willing to pay shipping though

      Delete